Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

Image from Google

Hello my lovelies!
Well, Valentines Day has finally arrived, don't worry guys and girls, after today you won't have to worry about running around for last minute presents for your significant other until February 13th next year ;) I've heard so many people today complain about how awful Valentines day is if you're single but I disagree strongly with them. Valentines day isn't made special because you have a partner, it's special because there is somebody in your lives that you love, celebrate that!
It's really important to remember that you can be your own Valentine! You're all awesome and deserve to love yourselves so for all of you single people out there (myself included) have a bloody brilliant Valentines with your friends and family, I've spent mind going out for a lovely meal with a friend and checking out the Italian waiter in the restaurant which was oodles of fun. I've also danced around my room singing my favourite songs and I plan on going to see another friend later... it's the simple pleasures in life that make it wonderful, so they say. In all seriousness if you're single today just enjoy yourself like you would any other day, you deserve it!
For all you couples out there, treat yourselves and each other and have a fab day (and night for you saucy couples *wink wink*). 
Happy Valentines day my lovely readers! 


Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment