Saturday 28 February 2015

Short Breaks and Blog Scheduling

Hi Everybody!
I hope everyone's weekend is going fabulously, yes? Great! This post is just going to be really brief, so not too much reading involved. 
I would like to let you all know that I'm taking a short break from blogging for a few days, 5 days possible a week, this is just because as some of you have probably noticed, I've been having some issues with the consistency of my posts... they're not basically. I have no blogging schedule which means my ideas are pretty much all over the place and my posting times really aren't up to scratch. This is mainly because I'm snowed under with college work and have been for about 3 weeks now, so I'm taking a week out from blogging in order to devise some sort of writing and posting schedule around my timetable for the moment and get as much college work done in this week as possible to make sure I do have time spare to blog! Hopefully I will get some sort of blogging schedule made by the end of the weekend and I'll spend a few days next week writing up some of the content I have stored in my brain. I shall miss blogging while I'm away but I'll still be active on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, so you won't get rid of me that easily. 
Well, that's that post wrapped up for the moment, see everybody in 5-7 days! Enjoy your week!


Love Katherine. X 

No comments:

Post a Comment