Tuesday 6 January 2015

52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge!

Hi All!
Today's post is just going to be really quick and concise because I'm still feeling under the weather and  what with being off college I have episodes of Family Guy to watch and relax with. Anyway, I've been wanting to do a few more "challenge" type posts so I decided to do a little research last night and found something that suits me down to the ground. 
The 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge!
Basically, this is a challenge in which you've got to set yourself a goal of reading at the very least one book per week, which for me should be a doodle. Also I will be recording all of the books that I've read on here and reviewing that as I finish each one, this isn't a necessary part of the challenge however I think it'll be a good way to hold myself accountable and also to keep up with a my weekly book review post that I've been aiming to do for quite a while now. 
I'm extremely excited about doing this challenge and writing up my book reviews, I've mentioned before that I love to read so it should be a lot of fun. 
Just before New Year I started re-reading my Skulduggery Pleasant series, this week so far I've managed to get through the 4th and 5th book and I'm going to start the 6th book - Skulduggery Pleasant Death Bringer. However, I will not be reviewing these books now as I have a Skulduggery Pleasant series book review coming up later on in the week which should be really, really fun to write about considering how much I love those books. 
Anywa, thank you all very much for reading and I hope you'll be looking forward to seeing some of the boo reviews. Let me know if you're getting involved with this challenge, I'd love to see what everyone else has been reading. 


Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment