Sunday 11 January 2015

Weekend Summary and Next Weeks Plans!

This week has been pretty difficult for me what with having flu so unfortunately I had to put my plans for this weekend on hold and I'm hoping that I will get out to go shopping with friends next weekend. I'm planning a shopping trip with my Mam and Grandma next Friday or Thursday. The day depends mainly on whether the rather incompetent placement officer at my college finally manages to sort out my placement or not, if so I'll be in college from Monday to Wednesday next week and in placement on Thursday. 
Next week is going to be a pretty busy week because I lost all last week of college because of this stupid flu but still, I've managed to catch up and get my assignment nearly finished, I've spent some of this weekend doing that.
 So far since Friday I've had a lovely weekend that's actually been really stress free, other than trying to do my assignment I've been sat in bed snuggled up with endless cups of tea in my favourite mug that has my favourite quote on it "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" C.S. Lewis. I've also Managed to work my way through my new season of Family Guy and all three series of Miranda and American Horror Story; it's really rare that I ever get to relax like this so I love making the most of it. I've managed to get a few good posts up on the blog this week too, I'm most proud of my Advice To My Younger Self Post; finally I'm happy to say I got quite a lot of reading done this week, finishing two more books in the Skulduggery Pleasant series and moving on to the 7th book later today. Nothing in the world can make me happier than sitting down with a cup of tea and a good book, except maybe when it snows. So, there's my weekend in a nutshell. 
My plans for next week/weekend are pretty straightforward, I have college from 9am to 4pm on Monday, 9am to 2pm Tuesday and 9am to 12pm Wednesday, possibly at work on Thursday if not I believe I'm shopping with the family then on Friday if I'm free (and healthy) I'll be popping over to a friends for a chat or we'll be going out for a coffee maybe. Saturday Aymie will be coming over and we shall be doing bait of shopping hopefully and a beauty/pampering collab post. Finally I'm hoping to get my first draft of my personal statement finished by the end of next week too.
Thanks very much for reading today and I hope you all enjoy my blog. Please feel free to leave comments.


Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment