Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Harry Potter Tag!

Hi All!
Again I'm pushed for time when posting this week and I usually find that tags are the quickest posts for me to do in this situation so I'm doing the Harry Potter Tag today. For those of you who've read my post "My Experience at the Warner Brothers Studio Tour" you'll know how much I love Harry Potter and how influential and supportive these books have been to me, I found this tag floating around and I can't remember where and it seemed like a fab post idea. So, let's get right down to it!

Favourite Movie?
My favourite movie is definitely Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the whole movie is a mess of emotions and I love it when Fred and George prematurely age, I find it hilarious. 

Favourite Book?
My favourite book has got to be Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. It might be cliché but I love the first book because you get to experience everything along with Harry for the first time... even if you read it 100 times over!

Parts of the movie/books that made you cry?
Two words that apply to both books and movies... Dobby's death.

If you could hook up with any HP character, who would it be?
Definitely Fred or Georgr Weasley, I love a guy who can have a laugh. I also like men with ambition so definitely one of those two. Plus I'd want a Weasley jumper.

Favourite Character?
I've never thought about this for a long time before but this question made me think and I'd probably have to say Hermione Granger and I think that's because I relate so much to her. I've ran myself into the ground because of school work and I also have a thing for redheads, also I adore how passionate and driven Hermione is about so many things. I always thought her of a love/hate her kinda character.

What would you Patronus be?
A tiny little scottie dog. My nana adores scottie dogs and so do I and i'd love to have a weeny little dog protecting me from Dementors. 

If you could have the ressuraction stone, invisibility cloak or elder wand, which would you choose?
Easy, invisibility cloak. Predominately I want the cloak so I can put it over myself when I'm driving and really freak people out. I'd use it to sneak into libraries too and just sit there all day reading. 

What house would you be in?
On Pottermore I was given the household of Slytherin however, I personally think I'd suit Hufflepuff mainly because I'm so helpful, although I can be quite sly and cunning so maybe Slytherin would suit too. I'd like to be in Ravenclaw but I'm not clever enough ha.

If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
I think Emma Watson is such an amazing role model and all round fabulous person so I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT if I could meet Emma Watson!

Have you played any of the video games?
I have played the first and second Play Station one games and I think they're so good! If I had a playstation one now I would definitely be playing it today. 

If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
Keeper because I'm fab when I'm in goal or in any sport where you need to stop the other team scoring. Definitely not seeker, my attention span and eyesight work against me when it comes to that. 
Were you happy with the ending?
Yes absolutely. I was so happy when I realised all was going to end in a very happy place, I couldn't imagine Harry Potter with a different ending. 

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
This series means the world to me as I use this series as an escape, somewhere I can go to relax, have a break and experience magic and wonder all in my bedroom. I love Harry Potter so much!


Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment