Friday 16 January 2015

Travel Bucket List

Hi All!
I've said before that I'm not much of a traveller, however, recently I've been hit by the travel bug and I'm desperate to get myself out in the big wide world and see some of the amazing views, experience the cultures and basically have a whole load of fun! I'm not a great fan of the idea of flying although I've never done it but I love the idea of taking a ferry or going on a cruise so I should be good on the water front. Anywho, I thought I'd do a quick post of some of the places I'd love to go if I get the chance.

Caribbean
Regardless of who you are, whether you hate or love hot places, travelling or whatever you absolutely can't deny that the Caribbean has some of the most beautiful views in the world, everything seems so bright there and clear, just the idea of lazing about on a beach or swimming in the sea is heavenly. I'm usually not one for hot countries but I have to go to the Caribbean at some point in my life... it's simply unavoidable. I do love exotic places and I don't think you get more exotic than there, in fact I'm hopefully going to go on holiday there before I start university in 2016 *fingers crossed*.

America
This may be a cliche but I am obsessed with the idea of doing a road trip through America and one place I would absolutely need to go is Hawaii, partly because I love Lilo & Stitch so much and partly because I really want a grass skirt... and flower necklace. In all seriousness Hawaii is a stunning place and I couldn't die happy if I didn't go there. Route 66 is something I've always wanted to do, as is Christmas shopping in NYC, pride marches in San Fransisco and Disney World Florida of course! I'm not even American and I love America!

France
France is probably the culture Capital of the world also quite possibly the most romantic country in the world. There is a certain... atmosphere about France that basically oozes with passion and delicacy. I think it would be brilliant to go there and experience the whole country in all it's elegant glory, I love the French Décor style and the accent, I can't speak French to save my life but I'd be willing to lean if it meant getting to go here even for just a nice weekend away. 

Germany
I mainly want to go to Germany because I feel a sort of connection with the place, from being really young I've really enjoyed learning of German culture, history and I'm currently in the process of beginning my first course in Entry Level German so I can speak, read and write it fluently before I hope to go when I'm 21. Pretty big goal but still. I also love Chocolate and Beer and Germany is pretty well known for those... OKTOBERFEST! 

Ireland
I mentioned in a previous post that I would love to go to Ireland and I stand by that statement, Ireland feels like my home from home and if I had my way I would live in a country house in Ireland when I eventually settle down for good. I love typically bad weather like rain, snow, storms and the such and Ireland seems like the perfect place for that weather, also some of the views in the hills and countryside are gorgeous and I'd love to just go walking in the Irish hills. 
Just a note that all my images from this post are from Google and I take no credit for them at all. 
I truly hopes you all enjoyed reading this also, I mentioned earlier in the post that I love rain and snow... Well it's snowing here and I screamed with joy and almost terrified Aymie Louise to death!

Love Katherine. X


No comments:

Post a Comment