Thursday 1 January 2015

New Years Day Round Up

Hey Everyone!
I thought'd I'd make a really quick post just to sum up what my New Years day has been like, I'm doing this because I've finished the book I was reading, I'm sitting watching American Horror Story: Coven, listening to music and I've just finished squealing with joy at some of the clothes I've managed to order from the sale on Yours Clothing that I'll openly do a blog post on eventually... The point of that little paragraph is basically that I'm bored and have nothing better to do. 
So with it being New Years today I didn't get to sleep until around 2AM this morning because of fireworks (I live close to two very enthusiastic and rowdy pubs) so because of the late night I managed to get a good lie in until 10:06AM which was great and I feel totally well rested because of it. After that I hopped in the shower and used some of my lovely smelling LUSH cosmetics stuff i got for christmas the made me smell like a bath bomb... not complaining mind you. It's important to to say that I got dressed today in an aqua T-shirt I have that says "I like warm hugs" with a cute picture of Olaf... I swear I am an adult it just doesn't show. Anywho, I ended up just going for a quick walk around the block and coming home to the smell of New Years dinner cooking which was lovely, we always eat way too much this time of year, but then again, who doesn't?! We always have a laugh when we have a big family meal, usually me and my dad will have some form of food fight and my Mam and Grandma just sit and state in horror; today he flicked gravy at me. I was mature and waited a whole 10 seconds before putting squirty cream on his head. After lunch I ended up back in my hide hole known as my room, I did some blogging and that post can be seen here if you fancy a quick peek. I also ended up doing some online shopping and got some fantastic bargains, I've spent a ridiculous amount of time listening to One Direction's album 'Four' and once this has been posted I'm going back to reading. All-in-all it has been a fantastic start to the new year and I hope it continues this way for the majority of the year!
Let me know about your New Years day so far! I'd love to hear from you all.


Love Katherine. X

No comments:

Post a Comment